- Since it is an old item, please understand that some dust stains, stains and damage due to aging are the charms of old tools.
- Please note that it is vulnerable to water.
- Since it is a used item, the main body (or the attached box) has small scratches and dirt.
- Please check the image in advance for the condition of second-hand goods.If you have any questions, please be sure to contact us before purchasing.
- It cannot be returned after purchase.Please purchase after careful consideration.
Dojin mask handed down in Matsumoto, Nagano Prefecture.
It is said that in 1954, Mr. Ranson Miyata, who had been researching Dosojin for many years, started producing folk toys that could be brought into the house.
In addition to wood carvings, there are also ones made of Japanese paper.