- Since it is a secondhand book to the last, there is a feeling of use as a whole.
- Please understand the damage such as discoloration, stains, dirt, rubbing, broken corners of the cover etc., clasp rust, etc. due to aging.
- Since it is a used item, the main body (or the attached box) has small scratches and dirt.
- Please check the image in advance for the condition of second-hand goods.If you have any questions, please be sure to contact us before purchasing.
- It cannot be returned after purchase.Please purchase after careful consideration.
Mr. Muneyoshi Yanagi, who called the products created by the hands of nameless craftsmen "folk crafts," or "folk crafts," advocated a new value of beauty. In 1925, the word "folk art" was coined, and in 1934, the Japan Folk Crafts Association was established.
The Japan Folk Crafts Museum was planned by Muneyoshi Yanagi and others in 1926 and opened in 1936 as the home of the Mingei Movement, which aims to spread the new concept of beauty called "folk crafts" and to "make beauty a daily life." .
The magazine "Mingei" is a periodic publication that follows the flow of "Kogei" and "Monthly Mingei" published by the Japan Folk Crafts Association since before the war. In 1952, it was first published under the name of "Monthly Takumi" (published by Ginza Takumi Craft Shop), and in 1955, the name was changed to "Mingei", and it continues to be published today, such as introducing the current state of folk crafts and handicrafts in various places. I'm here.